Monday, October 11, 2010

Chimney Tops

We love Smoky Mountains National Park! Today we hiked 4 miles on a trail to Chimney Tops. I took some pictures with my phone that I will try to share here.

Last night I spent 3 hours trying to upload a video to this blog so that everyone could share in the nursing home ministry we were blessed to be a part of last week. Unfortunately I could not get that to work. I will keep working on it in the days ahead.

This email connection is through my phone so I'm not sure if these pics will upload. We will give it a shot...

Okay, an hours gone by, let's try this again...

Here we have Emily (after our hike) posing by the warning poster at the trailhead!



It's wonderful to be blessed with parents that can still make the strenuous hike to the end of the trail.


Karen probably won't be thrilled that I am including this picture since we were tired and sweaty by this point. We had already been to the top and were half of the way back down at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment