Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ladies, Christmas Dinner!

I had to take some time this morning to leave my office and go down to the church kitchen to show a couple ladies how to make the dessert for the Ladies Christmas Dinner. I know the men are supposed to make the meal and serve the dinner but we had some ladies volunteer to make the dessert. Unfortunately, Kurt (the chef?) didn't like the dessert ideas that they had come up with (I guess it didn't go with his menu) so he specified what dessert he felt should be served. Last night he dropped off all of the ingredients so that the ladies could "bake" this morning.
I know. You're wondering why I should be the one to show them how to make it? Funny right?
Well in answer to your question, Kurt tested this dessert on the men at the station last week. Obviously it met approval.

If you don't come to the dinner for any other reason, at least come for dessert.

Maybe that's not a good selling point.

What if I can get Pastor Dan to be a server? Rumor is...

No comments:

Post a Comment