Thursday, July 15, 2010

Praises

Wow! Did you know that Internet service and telephone service is not available everywhere? For the last several days I have wanted to give an update and share some pictures but I haven't even been able to make a call, let alone post something on the blog. Let me get you up to date...

We spent last Sunday evening in Moab (Arches National Park) after spending the morning in a little Baptist Church in Grand Junction, Colorado. The church was friendly and the sermon was a good reminder that as believers we have been granted privileges but not "rights". The promises we have from the Lord may seem like rights because he has promised them to us, yet they are still privileges. The text he used was from Luke chapter 1.

Arches National Park was beautiful. We were continually praising the Lord for his creativity...



Monday morning we headed to the Grand Canyon. I took a lot of pictures with my phone so I'll show one here...

Wednesday we drove to Mesa Verde National Park. We had a great time on the tours that we took but the road construction was horrible! Even though we camped inside the park it still took an hour and a half to drive the 15 miles to the place that we wanted to tour. This means we left the campground at 7:30 to take the 9:00 a.m. tour.

I took some pictures on the tours and I have some good pictures of the cliff dwellings but I haven't downloaded them from the phone to my computer. I hope to get that done in the next couple of days so that I can share more here. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment